Get the most out of your new Lexus with routine scheduled maintenance. Optimize the performance, reliability, safety and resale value of your Lexus, with the six month or 5,000 mile and the twelve month or 10,000 mile maintenance services, for vehicles using synthetic oil,* both performed at no cost to you.
To keep your L/Certified by Lexus vehicle running in optimum condition, Lexus offers a complimentary scheduled maintenance program for L/Certified vehicles. The program begins upon purchase of your L/Certified vehicle and includes your next four scheduled maintenance service visits within 2 years or 20,000 miles (whichever comes first).
* Complimentary services for vehicles using non-synthetic oil are 30 days or 1,000 miles and 6 months or 5,000 miles.
With proper maintenance and care, your vehicle will last longer and deliver more dependable, economical performance. Lexus recommends obtaining scheduled maintenance for your vehicle every six months or 5,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Scheduled maintenance service may include these items, depending on the mileage and oil type (synthetic or non-synthetic):
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil; replace oil filter
- Replace cabin air filter
- Rotate tires
- Visually inspect brake pads, calipers and rotors
- Road-test vehicle
While we efficiently service your Lexus, you can take advantage of our Wi-Fi-equipped lounge. Our other thoughtful extras include transportation to and from your home or office, a complimentary car wash, a fleet of Lexus loaner vehicles should you need one, and a café where you can sip your favorite beverage or enjoy a snack. Also available is a business center featuring charging stations and a full-service boutique.
There are many reasons to service your vehicle at our Lexus dealership. An important one is our Lexus factory-trained technicians, who are trained and certified at the Lexus College.
When your technician steps into the service bay, you can be confident knowing they have been trained and certified in servicing your Lexus vehicle using some of the most advanced diagnostic tools and equipment in the industry.
Regular maintenance is essential to obtaining the highest level of performance, safety and reliability from your Lexus. It can also enhance your vehicle’s resale value.
Lexus provides this schedule of recommended maintenance services specific to 2001 and subsequent model years. For additional details of the applicable minimum maintenance requirements, you may refer to the Maintenance Schedule provided with your vehicle.
Lexus recommends having maintenance for your vehicle performed by an authorized Lexus dealership.
Maintenance Schedule Schedule Service
– For your convenience, a website dedicated to helping you make the most of the Lexus-ownership experience. Several key resources:
LEXUS TIRE CENTER
WHY BUY TIRES FROM A DEALER?
No one knows how to care for your Lexus better than the experts at your dealership. Lexus trained and certified technicians know your vehicle inside and out. When it comes to parts, including tires, your dealership understands that the right components provide superb performance and handling for the highest quality standards. Trust them to have the right tires when you need them. Help ensure a safe, comfortable ride with a set of Lexus -recommended tires.
Your dealer understands your Lexus from the tires up.
- Tires designed for your vehicle
- Tires in stock and ready for installation
- 24-month road hazard coverage
- Service by Lexus-trained and certified technicians
Lexus Tire Center Schedule Service
GENUINE LEXUS BATTERIES
Our certified technicians can perform a complimentary check of your vehicle’s battery and charging system to determine the condition of your battery. Should your battery need to be replaced, we can install a genuine Lexus battery specifically designed for your vehicle. Genuine Lexus batteries provide superior performance and all year-round reliability. Schedule an appointment for a complimentary battery check today.
Lexus Batteries Schedule Service
GENUINE LEXUS BRAKES
Proper maintenance of your vehicle’s braking system is a must for performance and safety. Here are some signs that your brakes should be serviced:
- The brake light is on. If the emergency brake is not engaged and your brake light is on, schedule an appointment with us to have your braking system thoroughly checked.
- When pressed, the brake pedal almost reaches the floor. If your brake pedal goes almost to the floor when you press it, have us check your brakes immediately.
- Your vehicle is taking longer than usual to stop. Have your brakes checked immediately if this is the case.
- The brakes squeal or make a grinding sound. Brakes squeal when the brake pads are worn and need to be replaced. If the brake pads are completely worn, the rotors will begin to make a grinding sound. Bring your Lexus into the dealership for servicing if your brakes are squealing or making a grinding sound.
Brakes Schedule Service
Your vehicle’s wheel alignment can be negatively affected by driving on rough or poorly maintained roads. Misalignment can lead to uneven tire wear and less than optimal handling and fuel economy. Here are some signs of tire misalignment:
- Your vehicle pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is off-center when you’re driving in a straight line
- Squealing tires
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
If you suspect your vehicle’s wheels are misaligned, schedule an appointment. We can check the alignment with our precision equipment and adjust it if necessary.
GENUINE LEXUS REPLACEMENT PARTS
Lexus dealers use original replacement parts when servicing your vehicle. They’re specifically designed for your vehicle and manufactured to the highest quality and standards. This is important because even the smallest parts can play a big role in your vehicle’s performance and longevity.
GENUINE LEXUS ACCESSORIES
Whether you’re looking for a distinctive style, enhanced capability, or added peace of mind, our line of genuine Lexus accessories offers something for every model and every budget. Designed and tested exclusively by our engineers for a precise fit and finish, they offer 100% Lexus quality along with a comprehensive, nationwide warranty.*
* Accessories from The Accessory Line come with a warranty that is honored at all Lexus dealerships nationwide for up to 48 months/50,000 miles. See your Lexus dealership for specific warranty details.
Lexus Accessories Order Parts
GENUINE LEXUS WIPER BLADES
Keeping your vision clear when driving in inclement weather conditions is vital for safe driving. Lexus Genuine Wiper Blades are built for performance and designed to the precise specifications of your windshield curvature to maximize moisture removal.
Learn More Schedule Service